|Contact Details||Opening Times|
|Tel: 07787 045361||Saturday||8:30am-3pm|
At last!, a commitment for our opening date from the Government.
A few things we need to tell you....
We reopen on Saturday 4th July at 8.30am
Fully compliant with the deep clean, hygiene, sterilising and personal protective equipment guidlines.
We are still ?CASH ONLY? sorry no cards
*For your protection we will be wearing protective equipment including
latex gloves, please inform us if you have allergies.
?PLEASE WEAR face covering? preferably with ear loops so we can adjust around the ears and neckline as we go.
line with the government distancing rules and to avoid gathering in the doorway, we feel the fairest queing system is by deli-style
ticket machine which will be located at the front door. At busy times please take a ticket and wait for your number. Bingo! (Trial)
Please note there will be no waiting area inside the shop. ?(Don't forget your umbrella)
* Strictly only one parent/carer/chaperone please.
* ?NO SHAVES or BEARD TRIMS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.?(outstanding Shave Vouchers will be fully refunded on return)
* Dogs are still very welcome to come in the shop with you.
* Please just ask when you arrive if you need assistance with mobility or wheelchair to enter our shop, we are more than happy to assist.
* We have always tried to offer good value for money and we were due to review our pricelist back in April. Unfortunately to stay in business with new additional costs our prices must rise slightly more than anticipated.
Gents/Boys cut £12.
One Clipper Grade (all over) £10.
Over 65's cut £9.
Thank you in anticipation of your continued support and patience.